Dentistry is a long term investment in your health. We would like to instill confidence and thank you for choosing us with an industry leading warranty on our work.
Our dental practice is proud of the dentistry we provide for you and your family!
We stand behind the quality of our work. We take immense pride in the services and care we provide for our patients.
We want you to have a peace-of-mind knowing we stand behind every dental service we provide. When you visit our office expect to receive nothing but the best. It’s our passion and our mission to provide exceptional care.
We offer an industry leading limited warranty of up to Five years on our dental work.
Our goal is not only to correct dental problems you may have, but also to show you how to prevent dental disease. Any professional product or service we recommend is based on your personal oral health and your goals along those lines. A healthy smile is not only beautiful, but can save you precious time and unnecessary expense
People often ask us:How long should this last? In our office, we always strive for perfection and satisfaction. This is why we are happy to provide you with this warranty, something few other dental offices offer.
With the advanced technology that is now available in our office, we are able to provide you with exceptional preventative measures to insure healthy teeth and gums, as well as maintain any restorations you may require.
Most dental disease can be prevented by spending 3 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes in the evening brushing, flossing, and doing any other special treatments your dentist and hygienist have recommended, and let your dentist or hygienist professionally clean your teeth, check for decay, and apply fluoride treatments.
This is why all of our warranties must be null and void if we do not see you for your recommended periodic (6 months) cleanings and check-ups.
We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dental offices offer. We will repair or replace restorative treatment rendered for Five (5) years from the date of treatment. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Terms and conditions for Warranty:
1. The patient must remain an active patient of our office for 5 years after the procedure (as outlined below.)
2. The patient must maintain a regular schedule of recall or hygiene visits, not to exceed 6 months between cleanings.
3. The patient must maintain regular check up x-rays minimum of once a year, or as needed/recommended by the doctor.
4. You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
5. If the doctor determines a night guard/ bite guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work due to bruxism (teeth grinding,) the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated.
6. The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.